• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Place yer bets: how will the world end on Friday?

How will the world end on the 21st?

• Meteor Strike!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Nuclear War!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ebola Outbreak!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Alien Invasion!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Massive Solar Event!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Gamma Ray Burst!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Zombie Apocalypse!

Votes: 10 43.5%

darjr

I crit!
Every one knows it'll be a gamma ray burst. Sheesh!

But I was hoping for an alien invasion first, then there might be hope for an evac. Unless those aliens are invading because they made a one way trip, and a very bad mistake calculating where the burst would hit.

so! Zombies!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Though I am missing the TV remote....

Well, that shoudl be hung by the door too, shouldn't it? And not a bad way to keep track of the kids.... :p

It's possible that lost items are due to server crashes, that seems pretty localalized to small data that is easily explanable within the simulation. the elves took them. Later, when you find them where you looked before, it's because they put them back.

It's gnomes, not elves. The fae are naturally repelled by the steel. And it isn't as if Legolas is sneakin' into your bungalow at night to make off with the key to a minivan or whatever. And Galadriel wouldn't be caught dead in anything short of a Lamborghini :p

Fire & Ice & Zombies

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
Otherwise, zombies.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
This is quite disappointing. Well past lunchtime and nothing's happened yet.

Nothing... other than folks making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow...

And, I figure the Mayans weren't working on GMT - your lunchtime is still early morning for a Mayan. Still plenty of time to get around to ending the world.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads