Level Up (A5E) Plan your pledge tiers...

Faolyn

(she/her)
OK. Well, I have my collection of A5e heritages and cultures that I've been illustrating in the hopes of selling it on DriveThruRPG. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll sell enough copies to pay back the money I'm going to spend on this. As I said, everything I've seen and playtest has shown the game is going to be well worth the money (especially if I can convince my players to change), and it'd still be cheaper than buying the actual books seperately, but eesh, I'm poor.

Faolyn

(she/her)
I have one more question, but this is about Kickstarter in general. Can I pay partly with paypal (I have some money left on it from an art commission I did that I consider to be my mad money) and partly with credit card?

It comes to over a thousand pages. No way we can make a single thousand page book! And it's very unlikely many people would want one.
Hmm.

/Wanders over to the bookshelf to find the monstrous 4th edition Talislanta rules. Checks page count. 500 pages. Surprised it was thinner than I remembered. Though I guess each of these books will be of similar size (depending on paper quality and thickness).

/Checks college physics textbook. 1100+ pages. OK, there's the size and weight. And yeah, that's a bit... excessive.

Hmm.

/Wanders over to the bookshelf to find the monstrous 4th edition Talislanta rules. Checks page count. 500 pages. Surprised it was thinner than I remembered. Though I guess each of these books will be of similar size (depending on paper quality and thickness).

/Checks college physics textbook. 1100+ pages. OK, there's the size and weight. And yeah, that's a bit... excessive.

I love me some Talislanta. Was 4th edition the blue cover with the Taz grappling an exomorph?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'll probably splurge on Warlord for myself (though I might change that when you post the leatherettes) but I am still wondering, @Morrus is there any word on a Retailer Tier pledge? (I'm sure I can wait for the KS to have a look, if you don't have any info for me, but y'know, as long as we're here...)

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
There's a book that seems to have the title "World Builder's Manual" in the illustration that isn't listed in the matrices. Did that one get renamed "Trials & Treasure?"

Remove ads