• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planar playtest

LondonReign

First Post
Hi All,

I’m looking for several groups of tabletop D&D 3e players that would like to playtest a brand new adventure. The adventure has been accepted by a publisher in its preliminary form, but it needs playtesting to file off the rough edges. Here is a chance to spring a brand new FREE adventure on your players and in the process provide the feedback that will help it see the light of day.

I’m looking for several groups that have varying degrees of experience with 3e—having an encyclopedic knowledge of 3e is not so important as being willing and able to provide clear, detailed, helpful suggestions and feedback afterwards. I’ll provide you with the adventure (formatted in a similar manner to published adventures), maps, and the feedback sheets. All you have to do is run it through and tell me how it went.

The adventure is written for 10th and 11th level characters and involves a trip to the planes. If you would like to play test this, just drop me an e-mail at londonreign@yahoo.com and I’ll send you the adventure.

Regards
LondonReign

LondonReign

First Post
Thanks, I'll do that.

Outter...specifically Thuldanin, the second layer of Acheron. The first half of the adventure is set in a generic village on the Prime Material, the second half takes the characters to Thuldanin. Appropriate for introducing characters to the planes, but perfectly useful for experienced plane hoppers as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads