• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planescape Planescape and the DMs Guild

hojulation

Explorer
I've been looking around to try and find any announcement about Planescape being opened up as a setting that can be used for Community Content on the DMs Guild. I haven't found anything as of yet.

We knew Spelljammer was going to be available prior to the boxed set launch, so I expected to hear something by now.

Did I miss it somewhere?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I've been looking around to try and find any announcement about Planescape being opened up as a setting that can be used for Community Content on the DMs Guild. I haven't found anything as of yet.

We knew Spelljammer was going to be available prior to the boxed set launch, so I expected to hear something by now.

Did I miss it somewhere?
I don't think there was an advance announcement about Spelljammer being added, just a general belief that it would. I would expect to hear about it when the set hits, and a land rush of material that was made on spec go up reeeeeeaaaal fast.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast

Did I miss it somewhere?
I certainly hope they do open it up. At this point, opening up settings for other people to work on and produce content for is all I want out of WotC. Their own content is just a means to that end for me.

hojulation

Explorer
I don't think there was an advance announcement about Spelljammer being added, just a general belief that it would. I would expect to hear about it when the set hits, and a land rush of material that was made on spec go up reeeeeeaaaal fast.
I believe there was. I remember seeing it in the Newsletter that DMs Guild sends out. May have only been like a week before launch though 😆

But yeah, I asked the above question because I've been working on a few little Planescape-y things that I would love to see the light of day!

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I believe there was. I remember seeing it in the Newsletter that DMs Guild sends out. May have only been like a week before launch though 😆

But yeah, I asked the above question because I've been working on a few little Planescape-y things that I would love to see the light of day!
I belive that your hour draws nigh.

hojulation

Explorer
I belive that your hour draws nigh.
The hour has come! Kind of...
Screenshot_20230905_145534_Gmail.jpg

Got a newsletter from DMs Guild asking to hear about compatible supplements. Seems like enough of a confirmation for me.

Should have just waited a few more hours!

Remove ads