• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planewalker.com: Harmonium Homeworld Project

Clueless

Webmonkey
Alright! I'm not sure if I announced this over here yet or not, but Planewalker is currently working on further defining the Harmonium homeworld of Ortho. We've picked out a map, and created the basic outline of the history of the world. We are now down to detailing locations and cultures in Ortho as it currently stands.

We'd love to hear some comments from others, and maybe get some help with the project. All comers are welcome to toss some ideas into the melting pot! Ideally we want to put enough detail into the project that if someone wanted to they could play in Ortho as a full setting.

The project as it is being worked on can be found: http://www.planewalker.com/forums/viewThread.php?intPostID=15655

Last edited:

Krypter

Explorer
For those not familiar with the 2E Planescape setting, the Harmonium are a philosophical faction of super-Lawful folks who have conquered many Prime Material worlds and want to assimilate you into their perfectly-regimented society.

I bet a lot of paladins would like Ortho...

Remove ads