• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players and GMs Sought

GameCoreMatt

First Post
My name is Matt and I'm a coordinator for the Game Core gaming convention, held in early May. I hope this posting is in the correct location, and I apologize to the moderators if it's not.

We're introducing RPGs to Game Core this year, in a big way, with lots of open slots for players to come and enjoy games. We also need Game Masters who would be willing to run games as well. Because of this, I need to get together a collection of people who are interested in running games for us. (Dungeons and Dragons, Palladium, etc) In addition, if you're one of those adventurous people who wrote your own game system, and it's not of an inappropriate nature, you can run it as well, as long as you also run a mainstream system as well.

Gaming slots are 4-5 hours, with 4 players and 1 Game Master to a session. The official schedule will be made based on how many volunteers we have in the next 4 weeks.

Let me know here who is interested, and then feel free to post your own threads so that you can describe the story/campaign you want to run, conduct character generation, etc.

Let's fill the hall with the sounds of dice, laughing, fun, and brutal character death! (well ok, maybe we can not require the last part)

-------------------------
--
Matt Scheer
Game Core, LLC
Tabletop Gaming & Panel Organizer
Sponsorship Coordinator
www.gamecorecon.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Dice4Hire

First Post
A lot more details like location would be nice. The two links that lead directly to a copy of the post here is not too cool.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Forgive my Saught/Sought typo, but it seems I am able to edit the message after posting, but not the title...

I got that for you.

By the way, when editing did you hit the "Go Advanced" button. I think that should allow you to edit the title as well.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
A lot more details like location would be nice. The two links that lead directly to a copy of the post here is not too cool.

The last link in the post is the key. From the con's site: "The convention center is located at 1160 First Avenue, King of Prussia, PA 19406."

That's a bit out of my neck of the woods.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Sorry guys, yes it is located at the valley forge convention center just outside philadelphia, pa. The dates are April 30 - may 2.

One week later I might have made it. Two (three?) weeks later, you might get a bigger crowd of college students once classes are over. Something to consider for next year but good luck with this one nonetheless.

Holy +6 Longsword! I actually live near the area! That means I can attend the event or maybe even run an RPG game of some type there...

Do you offer swag to people who will run an RPG game or two there?

GameCoreMatt

First Post
Holy +6 Longsword! I actually live near the area! That means I can attend the event or maybe even run an RPG game of some type there...

Do you offer swag to people who will run an RPG game or two there?
We're going to try and get some unique swag to give just to game masters, but can't guarentee that yet. We've got a strong list of supporters so far from the industry, so it's just a matter of getting confirmations of what EXACTLY the support is, rather than just a a quantity. Suffice it to say that as Tabletop Coordinator of the show, my every goal and effort is going into having the rpg game masters, AND players, eager for 2011 the day we close this year. (that includes swag, relevant and awesome raffles, games, attractions, etc)

Remove ads