D&D 3E/3.5 Player's Handbook 3.5 [and Monster Manual] now available as a PDF

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
So for those who want to pick these 3.5 pdfs up, are you still running 3.5? Never switched to PF? something else?
I am running a 3.5-ish game. I have included a handful of Pathfinderisms, plus some house rules of my own, but it is mostly 3.5.

delericho

Legend
So for those who want to pick these 3.5 pdfs up, are you still running 3.5? Never switched to PF? something else?

Yeah, never switched to PF - I felt it was an improvement, but not "better enough" to sacrifice my built up system mastery in 3.5e. And I wasn't a fan of 4e.

That said, after my last 3.5e I'm pretty much burnt out on the system, and I do like what I've seen of 5e, so I may never run 3.5e again. And besides, I prefer real books anyway. :)

Ranes

Adventurer
I'm not running 3.5 right now but I'm designing new campaign material with it and hope to be running a new game soon, probably online. I never switched to PF; I didn't see the point. "If you like 3.5, play this instead," doesn't really compute for me, although I've read a lot of PF and think it is very good.

I like 5e enough that I'll happily play it or DM it but it hasn't convinced me to make it my primary system, so this is great news. I'll be picking up this and the other core books when they come out.

Melkor

Explorer

My group is about to start a new campaign using 3.5. We have played both Pathfinder and 5E, but still enjoy 3.5 more at this point.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases