D&D 3E/3.5 Player's Handbook 3.5 now available as a PDF

Yay! The core rulebooks are finally starting to appear on the DNDClassics site. And it looks like the PDF is the file used for the 2012 "premium" reprint, which is also good news.Damn, you beat me to the punch. What are the differences between the premium reprint and the old version?

Yay! The core rulebooks are finally starting to appear on the DNDClassics site. And it looks like the PDF is the file used for the 2012 "premium" reprint, which is also good news.
Damn, you beat me to the punch. What are the differences between the premium reprint and the old version?

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
The Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Handbook is available on D&D Classics as a PDF for just $14.99. Originally released in 2003 as a revision of the D&D 3E game system, this is the 2012 reprint edition, which includes the most up-to-date errata for the game.

Find it here!

dnd35.jpg

Thread promoted to news article by Morrus. Author's original post:
Yay! The core rulebooks are finally starting to appear on the DNDClassics site. And it looks like the PDF is the file used for the 2012 "premium" reprint, which is also good news. Link to the PH 3.5.

Attachments

• dnd35.jpg
    dnd35.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 23,351
Last edited by a moderator:

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Hooray indeed! Looking forward to giving WotC my money for the DMG and the Monster Manual soon as well! :)

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Damn, you beat me to the punch. What are the differences between the premium reprint and the old version?

The 2012 edition has corrected errata up to that date, a new cover design, and it includes the Polymorph subschool (from Player's Handbook II) squeezed in on the last page.

delericho

Legend
Fantastic news. Hopefully, this means we can look forward to the core rulebooks for the other (older) editions before too long.

(Though I wouldn't draw any conclusions about the 5e books, as I expect the business calculations around those are rather different - and different conditions may give rise to a different answer.)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
It probably doesn't quite deserve its own thread, but as of this morning, Dungeon #186 is also for sale as a PDF. This is notable only because issues #186 through #206 were never released as compiled PDFs via D&D Insider, but only as individual articles. As far as I can tell, the compiled PDF is just all the individual article PDFs slapped together plus a cover image; the page numbers are still those for the original articles, so there are multiple page 1s, 2s and 3s. However, that issue is at least available as single PDF for the first time now.

darjr

I crit!
All great news! While I don't think we'll see 5e core books it might mean we'll see things like the dungeons of dread.

Dire Bare

Legend
It probably doesn't quite deserve its own thread, but as of this morning, Dungeon #186 is also for sale as a PDF. This is notable only because issues #186 through #206 were never released as compiled PDFs via D&D Insider, but only as individual articles. As far as I can tell, the compiled PDF is just all the individual article PDFs slapped together plus a cover image; the page numbers are still those for the original articles, so there are multiple page 1s, 2s and 3s. However, that issue is at least available as single PDF for the first time now.

Hey, that IS cool news! I was wondering if they would do that!

innerdude

Legend
It's funny to think that in 2003, this book was the center of my RPG universe.......and as far as I was concerned, nothing else existed outside of it. Had a lot of fun memories playing 3.5 back in the day.....

Remove ads

Remove ads