Players wanted for DnD 5th edition in Exeter, UK

Mark r

First Post
Hi Duncan, hope all is well. Looking to host 5e d and d, but struggling to find players or a DM ( will DM myself if needed) were south of Exeter if you find anyone who is interested?

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
Hi Duncan, hope all is well. Looking to host 5e d and d, but struggling to find players or a DM ( will DM myself if needed) were south of Exeter if you find anyone who is interested?

Hi Mark, I've got a couple details of people who might be interested. Reply on here if you're interested and I'll send you a PM with some contact details

Mark r

First Post
That's great thank you, yes were still looking for one or two players newbies are fine as I am happy to take them through it all

twiggy27

First Post
Hi I'm looking for a group to join, played with friends back in bristol so have a lot of experience (3 Max level characters) also have experience in DM role. Have the player handbook and DM guide plus my own dice etc. Hit me up if you guys have a group i can join

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
Hi I'm looking for a group to join, played with friends back in bristol so have a lot of experience (3 Max level characters) also have experience in DM role. Have the player handbook and DM guide plus my own dice etc. Hit me up if you guys have a group i can join

Well Mark r is looking for players. I'm not restarting my group until April.

Mark r

First Post
Hi there not sure what a pm is but anyone can text me on 07722 080926 were based in dawlish warren near exeter. Sorry but our group is currently now full

Last edited:

vaughany

First Post
Hi. I'm not exactly new to D&D (played back in my school days, now in my early 40s) but the group I play with currently is in Portsmouth (where I travel monthly for work) and I live in Paignton, so I'm looking for something a little more local!

Exeter is about 30 mins away from me, Dawlish about 40. If anyone is more local than that I'd love to hear from them, otherwise I wouldn't mind chatting to you Mark R and PieAndDragon, to see if there's spaces in your groups.

Cheers!

Mark r

First Post
Hey vaughany, glad to see there are others out there! We have just started another group, and sadly we are now currently full. However one player may drop out and if so I will keep your details and let you know. ......if that's any good of course!

vaughany

First Post
Hi Mark, that would be awesome, thank you. :) I'm prepared to DM a group more local to me (if anyone else reading this is interested) but I'm very much a player at the moment.

Remove ads