• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players wanted in Northern California

Priest_Sidran

First Post
Looking for players in the Redding Area for stand alone, short campaign, or long campaign game play. You would be joining experienced players in a private campaign setting. I as the DM look forward to having you.

Gli'jar

First Post
I can't believe it, a game in Redding. What are the details? I have been looking to game since I have moved up over a year ago. My experience begins with 1st edition when I was young in the late 80s' and includes 2nd and 3.x to date.

Last edited:

Priest_Sidran

First Post
The game is a homebrew (some modification) world, of my own creation using 3.5 rules also with some modification. I am the DM of the game, and as of this moment we are a group of 3 players who meet as frequently as once a week due to work restrictions of some players.

If you are still interested in this email me and I will give you more appropriate contact info

And I am sorry about not replying earlier I was half expecting not to get a response

Email is Sid7e_NB ate Go.com

Last edited:

Gli'jar

First Post
Thanks. I understand, many months ago I posted a message and got no responses. Once a week sounds good. I hope I am getting your email address correct. Email sent.

Bounced back. Resent to correct address.

Last edited:

Remove ads