D&D 5E Playing through a Sample Stat Draft (COMPLETED!)

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
@Fenris-77, @Snarf Zagyg, @akr71

Just as a heads-up, since this looks to be wrapping up soon, I'll probably be posting mine sometime between Monday evening and Tuesday morning (all times EST [GMT- 5]).

Everyone else, I'm super happy to take any and all of you who wish to try out another one of these, but I'd like to make sure people who didn't get in for this one can try one.

akr71

Hero
@akr71

Just as a heads-up, since this looks to be wrapping up soon, I'll probably be posting mine sometime between Monday evening and Tuesday morning (all times EST [GMT- 5]).

Everyone else, I'm super happy to take any and all of you who wish to try out another one of these, but I'd like to make sure people who didn't get in for this one can try one.
Yes please. My group is also 7 players and I am interested to see how this plays out. Our current campaign should wrap soon-ish (scheduling 8 adults, mostly parents can delay things). I'm interested in character generation ideas that might balanced, yet unique results.

Edit: I'm in the Atlantic time zone (yes, there are areas in North America east of Eastern time zone), so EST works fine for me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases