D&D (2024) Playtest Survey due date pushed to the 26th

Someone in the facebook page is complaining that it was too short. That they should have sent a notification when it was opened, which they did.
I don't know if the window of response was too short... but the time to test was.
My group will most likely do additive playtests, and I hope future tests and surveys allow for "Hey after 3 months how do you still feel about X"

darjr

I crit!
I don't know if the window of response was too short... but the time to test was.
My group will most likely do additive playtests, and I hope future tests and surveys allow for "Hey after 3 months how do you still feel about X"
I ran a level 1, 3, and 5 and a whole level 20 game, custom adventures made with some kinda deep Greyhawk lore I had to research, for this playtest. All while I was putting in extra hours at work, while on call, and just after I’d gotten back from a three day music festival that we took three days to drive out to and back.

I also had a regular weekly in store game and a monthly at home and was prepping for our big local convention. I ran 26 hours of D&D there.

Not enough time for some folks? Yea I totally get that, but not enough time as a general statement? No way.

Remove ads