Playtesting signup?

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
I remember reading that there was going to be a playtester signup somewhere on the WotC site, but I can't find it. Does anyone know if it's up yet, or have a link?

Thanks!

EricNoah

Adventurer
I don't think it's quite ready to roll yet. But I think you'll do it for signing up for D&D Insider during its free phase. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think right now only "guest" can log in to D&D Insider as it's still in kind of a preview mode?

the Jester

Legend
EricNoah said:
I don't think it's quite ready to roll yet. But I think you'll do it for signing up for D&D Insider during its free phase. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think right now only "guest" can log in to D&D Insider as it's still in kind of a preview mode?

As of last night, that was my experience.

thundershot

Adventurer
If you're registered on the gleemax boards, you're automatically registered.

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=908272

From Gamer_Zer0:
RPGA members and anyone who signs up for D&D Insider (which is free for the next 9 months) will be eligible to sign up for a chance to become a playtester.

Yes, anyone who is signed up on the forums will be able to use that same sign on with D&DI.

And yes, Eric is right. The sign up for playtesting though, isn't up yet.

Chris

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
It seemed like my Gleemax registration (actually just my old WotC board reg) was working, but there was some weirdness about going over to the main page. A lot of times it would reset to the guest login that everyone is using.

Ah well. We'll just have to keep an eye on things for a while.

Glyfair

Explorer
Scott address it here:

There will be limited public play testing roughly between Sept-Dec. We will be selecting RPGA members as well as members of the D&D Insider community (read anyone on the D&D Boards) for this.

Stay tuned to D&D Insider for info on the play test announcement.

Remove ads