D&D General Please help me identify this!

Perun

Mushroom
You don't know what Konami is? Weird. I believe you, but I find it odd.
Ah, well... it turns out I do know what it is (after I clicked the link you provided), it's just that I never encountered the term Konami. I see it's a kind of slot machine thingy. I'm not a native English speaker, and I never really had any interest in slot machines. I just asked a friend, who's an IT guy, and he said he thought it was a kind of computer game :) So I suppose it's not part of the general knowledge in my neck of the woods.

DaBigDawggg

Villager
Thanks for the comments guys :) I've posted something similar in other forums/ Facebook, and you are quite right Fitz and Rellot, it is the frame to a Dungeons and Dragons slot machine from 2015. Sort of a unique item in a sense. I can't imagine too many people have this particular part of a slot machine to hang or decorate their room/ use it how they may want to. I'd be curious to know where the previous owner of the sign got a hold of it?

Anywho, thanks again.

Also, thank you very much for translating for me Perun! That's actually really cool. And it totally makes sense- the slot machine that it is from has a giant red dragon atop it :ROFLMAO:

Remove ads