D&D 5E Please recommend some 5-10 room dungeons for low to mid level adventurers

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
The title. These dungeons will be placed within the Isle of Dread mini Sandbox. I use the term "dungeon" loosely. It can be any type of structure. PDF works best. From Gonzo to Gritty, all suggestions are appreciated!

Rhenny

Adventurer
Here's one that I created for when I ran the playtest. It is simple and can be reworked to fit any campaign and it is pretty easy to modify for level 2, 3 or 4 PCs.

I had fun running it as a one shot, but I know it's always fun to run your own material.

It is really rough since it was just for my own use. I hope it helps or gives you some ideas to work with.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Aborted Excavation (level 1 adventure) Text File.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Aborted Excavation Rough Maps 4, 5, 6, 7.jpg
    Aborted Excavation Rough Maps 4, 5, 6, 7.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,227
  • Aborted Excavation Rough Maps 1, 2, 3.jpg
    Aborted Excavation Rough Maps 1, 2, 3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 807

ProgBard

First Post
I addition to his (wonderful) blank maps of all sizes, Dyson Logos has a handful of stocked dungeon adventures available for download on his site, lots of which are one-pagers of around 10 rooms or less. Check out the ones here, here, here, here, and here.

(None of those are explicitly statted for 5e AFAIK, but the nature of OSR retroclones means the relevant statblocks should be easy enough to swap in.)

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
I addition to his (wonderful) blank maps of all sizes, Dyson Logos has a handful of stocked dungeon adventures available for download on his site, lots of which are one-pagers of around 10 rooms or less. Check out the ones here, here, here, here, and here.

(None of those are explicitly statted for 5e AFAIK, but the nature of OSR retroclones means the relevant statblocks should be easy enough to swap in.)

I've only glimpsed at a couple of the dungeons, but these look perfect. Thanks!

Its pretty easy just statting up 6-8 encounters via the Kobold Club generator, and whacking a time constraint on those encounters.

When the PCs enter Hex (A1) then it triggers the dungeon and the clock starts ticking.

aco175

Legend
Try searching DMsguild for adventures. You can search by level and cost. It may not tell you how long each is, but I tend to find 1-2 night adventures rather easy there.

Remove ads