Podcast #88: SolSpace: The Spartan Gambit

This week, Morrus and Peter talk about the upcoming EN Publishing Kickstarter for SolSpace: The Spartan Gambit! In the news, most popular Dungeons & Dragons feats according to D&D Beyond, the announcement of a trailer for a preview for Baldur’s Gate III, Fantasy Flight ending their RPG development, Kickstarter votes to unionize, and more! Plus a brand new sketch about NPC names.

This week, Morrus and Peter talk about the upcoming EN Publishing Kickstarter for SolSpace: The Spartan Gambit! In the news, most popular Dungeons & Dragons feats according to D&D Beyond, the announcement of a trailer for a preview for Baldur’s Gate III, Fantasy Flight ending their RPG development, Kickstarter votes to unionize, and more! Plus a brand new sketch about NPC names.

solspace_logo.jpg

Subscribe on iTunes | Google Play | YouTube | TuneIn | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podbean | Spotify | Android
Note: Due to technical issues, the audio quality of this week’s episode is lower than our normal standards. The issue should be resolved by next week.

-------------------

News

D&D Beyond Revisits Popular Feats D&D Beyond Revisits Popular Feats

Fantasy Flight Games Discontinuing RPGs? Fantasy Flight Games Discontinuing RPGs?

News Digest for the Week of February 21 (Baldur’s Gate III gameplay footage announcement, Kickstarter unionization, Pathfinder Gamemastery Guide preview, the passing of West End Games founder Daniel Scott Palter) News Digest for the Week of February 21

Rick and Morty vs. Dungeons & Dragons Review Rick and Morty vs. Dungeons & Dragons: A Review of Chapter 1

Goodman Games Statement on Judges Guild A Statement on Judges Guild|Goodman Games

Only One Week Left (technically two days by the time of posting) in EN Publishing Bundle of Holding Only One Week Left In EN Publishing's Bundle Of Holding!

Monte Cook’s Ptolus Kickstarter Launched Monte Cook's Ptolus Kickstarter Has Launched

Crowdfunding News Crowdfunding News: Altered Carbon, Hunter: The Vigil 2e, Ultimate Guide to Alchemy, and more

-------------------

SolSpace: The Spartan Gambit

Official Site SolSpace: A Sci-fi WOIN Setting — What's O.L.D. is N.E.W.

N.E.W. Introduction Free Preview [WOIN] N.E.W. Introduction Free Preview - EN Publishing | W.O.I.N. | DriveThruRPG.com

N.E.W. Core Rules N.E.W. The Science Fiction Roleplaying Game v1.2 - EN Publishing | W.O.I.N. | DriveThruRPG.com

Real Solspace: A Guide to Our Stellar Neighborhood [WOIN] Real Solspace: A Guide to our Stellar Neighborhood - EN Publishing | W.O.I.N. | WOIN Community Publishing Syndicate | DriveThruRPG.com

Galactic Sentience Catalog [WOIN] Galactic Sentience Catalog - EN Publishing | W.O.I.N. | DriveThruRPG.com

Starship Recognition Manual [WOIN] Starship Recognition Manual - EN Publishing | W.O.I.N. | DriveThruRPG.com

The Holds of Vendalyr [WOIN] The Holds of Vendalyr - EN Publishing | W.O.I.N. | DriveThruRPG.com

W1: Xenomorphs: The Fall of Sommerset Landing [WOIN] W1: Xenomorphs: The Fall of Somerset Landing - EN Publishing | W.O.I.N. | DriveThruRPG.com

SolSpace: An Age of Galactic Exploration Trailer
-------------------

Hosts: Russ “Morrus” Morrissey and Peter Coffey

Editing and post-production: Darryl Mott

Kickstarter News Column used for the Kickstarter Game: Egg Embry

Theme Song: Steve Arnott

Kickstarter Game Theme: Lyrics by Russ Morrissey, Vocals by “drwilko”, Guitar by Darryl Mott

Malach the Maleficent played by Darren Morrissey

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads