• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Point Buy vs Rolling for Stats

Caliban

Rules Monkey
However, it is still possible to make false statements about a method, and those should be corrected lest they lead these readers astray. For example, claiming that either method lets players 'play the concept they want' is provably false, and falsely ascribing this virtue to either method (and implying that the other method lacks this virtue) is something I felt the need to correct.

Oh, the irony.

Arial Black

Adventurer
At this point Arial is just willfully twisting my words; I've explained and clarified it so many times it's not even funny and I'm not going to bother any more.

The fact that you did explain and clarify means that I succeeded in eliminating (as much as possible) the misinformation (inadvertent or otherwise) that originally bothered me.

I'm pleased that you've explained yourself better. There is no problem now.

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Seems both of you (Caliban and Oofta) cant help yourselves. You've both said you were done here, but look, your still posting.

Seems you didn't understand me then. I never said I was done posting in this thread. I may have been done with a particular topic of conversation or done talking to a particular person, but that's it.

If you read anything else into it...that's all you.

Oofta

Legend
Seems both of you (Caliban and Oofta) cant help yourselves. You've both said you were done here, but look, your still posting.

You don't even see the slightest bit of irony? I didn't respond to Arial, I responded to [MENTION=6787930]calliban[/MENTION].

But talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :hmm:

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
At this point Arial is just willfully twisting my words; I've explained and clarified it so many times it's not even funny and I'm not going to bother any more.

You could engage in bullying like [MENTION=6787930]calliban[/MENTION] did and block the person you disagree with.

Last edited:

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
You don't even see the slightest bit of irony? I didn't respond to Arial, I responded to [MENTION=6787930]calliban[/MENTION].

But talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :hmm:

Okay. I'll step in on this one and say that you've told me more than once that you were done and came back to discuss with me some more. ;)

I understand the draw, though, and have done the same myself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads