• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.

Poll proposal

Atanatotatos

Villager
I was thinking it might be fun to have a poll for the favorite character in L4W. Sort of a popularity contest. There's some awesome RPing here and xp can only express so much appreciation.
However, I was wondering how it could be done. Not with a normal poll, I reckon, since the entries would be too many I'd say.
What do you think?

KenHood

Villager
There's not that many characters. Why not just make a regular poll with all the ones that have been approved and gone on an adventure?

rumleech

Villager
Are we allowed to canvas for votes? 'Coz if we are, there's a little Bacarte Thief of my acquaintance...

KenHood

Villager
Sorry guys, I think Palindrome has the jerk market cornered. He did use a halfling girl as a footstool after convincing her that her organs would liquify if she didn't do what he said. And he just blew the foot off a prisoner. By accident. Totally by accident.

Advertisement