• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Possum's d20 Modern: Fallout part 1

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Guess we are moving on without Voda Vosa then.
After seeing Winston check his pockets, Alicia does the same.

If everything is in order, nothing missing, she will don her sunglasses again and head back outside to make their way to the gate. On approaching, she will wave to the guards and walk up to them.

"Excuse, we are heading outside the walls for awhile. We should be back in about four hours or so. See you later."

If no one has any other ideas, she will begin the sector sweep to check the ruins they find for this vacuum tube thingy, or anything else interesting to salvage.

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

Last edited:

Felix1459

First Post
Chase looks over at the patron who crossed between them, then back at everyone checking their pockets and laughs to himself at their paranoia since he has a kleptomania streak himself. He's glad he hadn't lifted anything off of his comrades or they'd be chasing that guy for no reason.

He puts on the sunglasses and follows Alicia. Gives her some space when she goes to talk to the guards and then follows her out of the city. Once a good distance he creeps down and starts moving silently/hiding (takes a ten on both and from know on referred to as sneaking). After all, you never know what trouble lurks out there.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Waving farewell to the guards, she heads out the gate with the others. She asks quietly, "Are they looking at my derriere?"

Not really caring either way, she sighs at the seemingly impossibility of their task, "Time to look around, I guess."

She motions for them to spread out some so they can cover a wider distance in looking for likely ruins to search.

OOC: I think we are waiting on a GM update to resolve our searching or tell us what we find.

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

Felix1459

First Post
"Who in their right mind wouldn't be...I mean yeah I think they are." Chase answers absentmindedly before correcting himself.

He flashes Alicia a quick innocent smile and then follows her instructions while sneaking towards the nearest structure in the general direction she had pointed to.

possum

First Post
You travel south for a couple of hundred meters, leaving the walls out of sight due to the hilled terrain. Your main landmark at the moment, however, is the broken pavement of the road you took out of the town.

The majority of the buildings right outside of the gates have been scavenged heavily, likely to provide for the gates and walls you just left.

OOC: I need spot and search checks from everyone, please.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads