Post Deletion Request

Thanee

First Post
Hiya!

Could someone with the power delete this post by Leif (he's a player in my PbP game; you will see that the post can be deleted by its content; was accidentally posted to the wrong thread and already got reposted to the right one)? Thank you! :)

Bye
Thanee

I wonder... Would it be inappropriate to ask for thread deletion via the Report Post button? It seems a little cumbersome to always go back to a specific report thread. And of course, it's not like it needs "discussion" on the forum, or might be informative for others. ;)

But then, that's not what the Report Button is supposed to do, and I don't know, it might zap some random moderator with electrical shocks so he immediately tends to the matter or something like that. ;)

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I've got no problem with people reporting 'posts to be deleted' using the report a post button. It makes it easy for us to keep track of things (and doesn't automatically give the reportee a black mark or anything!)

Unless Thanee is attempting to shame Leif into getting his posting habits sorted out ;)

Cheers

Remove ads