• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Post here if you're a PATHFINDER RPG fan!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I am, its a great extension of 3.75. Not playing much atm though but if I did Pathfinder would do nicely

Tuft

First Post
I do like Pathfinder.

I'm a bigger fan of [MENTION=2303]Starfox[/MENTION]'s homebrew (http://hastur.net/wiki/Action), but we're running a Pathfinder campaign too, and I think the system has held up well. I've had much fun with the souped-up combat maneuvers in particular.

Kasbark

First Post
I'm a pathfinder player as well. It's my current go-to game for D&D adventures and my group and I play a game once a week (well, almost once a week).

sheadunne

Explorer
On break from PF, but had been playing it since it first came out. It's my go to game when I want a reoccurring game and don't want to invest the time in doing homebrew. The APs are entertaining enough to keep a good 1.5 - 2 years of gaming happening.

Pickles JG

First Post
APs are good & PFS is good, Paizo are a good lot & I am playing in PFS & signed up for 2 new campaigns but I am really not a fan, it's just the only game in town.

So maybe I should not have posted here....

SolitonMan

Explorer
I'm a fan, though I haven't had a gaming group in about two years (*sob*). I rolled my Dungeon and Dragon subs over to APs, then expanded to subs for the campaign settings, players companions and core books when they came on line. Honestly I'm continuing mostly due to inertia and not wanting to miss out on things. I've never been disappointed in the quality of the merchandise, but I'd really enjoy getting to play again.

Lately I'm enjoying the Ultimate Campaign guide, some fun advice in there. :)

Papa-DRB

First Post
Pathfinder fan here also. Adventure Path Charter Subscriber, and in since the beginning. I still have the brown soft cover beta rules...

-- david

Remove ads