Posted Replies not Showing in My Activity

was

Adventurer
...The posts/replies that I have made over the last two days do not show under the My Activity tab. Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me?

.....update: hmm...it seems to be only one forum that's not showing the activity when I post...RPG General Discussion

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Let's see, I don't see your last two posts from RPG GD in your Activity - but I can see the posts from December.

Hm, both of those posts were in Morrus' CoC thread. Looking at the last person to reply to that thread, Lanefan, they have this in their Activity:
Lanefan commented on article Call of Cthulhu's Sandy Petersen Sues Paypal Over Withheld Funds [UPDATED] in Morrus' Daily RPG News Updates
Note the last part, about the subforum. So I suppose if you access the thread from the front page and reply to it, your posts will show in your Activity.

Last edited:

was

Adventurer
...Could be. I'm not overly worried about it. I can always look up those interesting discussions the hard way. :)

...Just thought I'd let you all know in case it wasn't just me and it turned out to be some kind of major glitch.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases