Power Card Creator

Subumloc

First Post
Hi all! Hope it's the right place to post this.

We at Dragons'Lair.it (an Italian RPG website) have created an online tool for creating your power cards.
You can find the beta version here (both English and Italian versions).

All you have to do is choose a layout, compile the form, and save the cards as a pdf file ready to print.
ATM we can't keep a compiled database online, but feel free to try it. To report bugs or suggestions, you can drop us a line at powercard [at] dragonslair.it

Subumloc

First Post
Granger44 said:
Looks great.

A minor quibble... it looks like you misspelled "melee" in the english version.

Yeah, probably there are some misspellings (I didn't check everything). Thank you for the advice. ;)

TimeOut

First Post
Very nice application. But I don't like the format of your power cards, so I will continue to create mine via Magic Set Editor. :)

Dizlag

Explorer
Subumloc,

Very nice work!

I would like to note that I'm a linguistically challenged American who doesn't know Italian. So, after completing the registration form I'm not sure if I need to send you my copies of the 4e Core Rulebooks now or not. I dunno. ;)

I have a couple suggestions for your wonderful tool.

:1: The "Miss" textbox should probably be a scrollable textbox instead of a single line so someone can see the whole text like the other scrollable textboxes.

:2: When saving the "cards" to PDF, a little bit of space between the cards would be great for cutting them out.

:3: Question, once I'm registered ... will I be able to save my power cards and access them in the future?

Again, very slick tool! Keep up the good work and thanks a ton for this!

Dizlag

Subumloc

First Post
First of all, thank you all for the support. I want to point out that registration isn't necessary to use the PCC - I don't want to force you to subscribe to an Italian-speaking forum ;-)

For now we aren't allowing the saving of the compiled forms for a matter of contents - we're waiting for the GSL and its (supposed) fansite policy. However, our project manager is developing a saving method via cookies (sorry but I can't be clearer than this - it's not my specialty :p).

Remove ads