• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PPvsPP:Maze of Fear

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=red & DM]
"Come now, let's kill this bull. I want a steak" Karrak says to Eglath in dwarven as he throws all his weight behind a wicked strike against their bovine foe. After this attack, he steps away from the beast.

OOC -
Standard - Devastating Strike vs Minotaur
Devastating Strike - Vs AC; Damage (1d20+23=39, 2d6+2d8+21=39) Hits AC 39 for 39 damage, TSNT - any attacker gains a +2 bonus to attack rolls against you. I hope I'm not wasting all of the good rolls against this guy...
Move - 5ft step to J8

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=Renau + Ata]Eglath grins with satisfaction as the minotaur misses yet again. He puzzles for a second as his companions speaks in the language of the knee-cutters, then shrugs and swings his maul again.

Free Action: Mark the minotaur
Standard Action: Forgot to add the 5 temp hp from Strength of Stone last round, and I can't double-up on those, so I'll go with Earth Shield Strike vs. the minotaur, hits AC 26 for 21 damage and a +1 AC boost utent.
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=Ata, Cabana]"Yes, yes... we must advance. Quietly now, and bring that spirit of your over hear as well!"

OOC: Move 6 squares to the left to take a peek around the corner. Don't remember what my stealth check was, but I intend on using it now![/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=Ata, IG, spectators]

Onyx carefully guides David the wyvern into the corridor after Zachar, always ready to escape into more comfortable conditions if enemies advance.
Zachar, what do you see?
Bowie the bear spirit companion teleports in front of Zachar, silently answering his call.

OOC:

Minor, dismiss Bowie the spirit companion

Move squeeze and move half speed to Zachar's old position. 14 stealth

Free action summon Bowie the spirit companion 7 squares left of my current (Zachar's old) position. (should be directly to the left of Zachar's current position.)

Standard Ready Action, move to Q17 (and free action to end the squeeze-now in Q17, 18), if an enemy comes w/in 5 squares of Onyx's LOS and LOE.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=red & renau]While Karrak's blow reaches the minotaur, Eglath's is wide, and the beast has space to retaliate with a mighty blow, that misses the goliath again. The minotaur insists in attacking Eglath, and this time he nails him with a good hit.

ooc:no, you cannot hear other battles going on in the vicinity, but hey, the minotaur is making a lot of noise so...

mazeoffearmap1.png
Initiative and status:
21-Karrak HP:137/137+14t , S:14/14, AP:1 [sblock=expended]Wellspring of renewal[/sblock]
17-Eglath HP:141/152, S:15/16, AP:1, regen 5, +2 for and will, 5DR [sblock=expended]1 potion of regeneration, Form of the charging boar[/sblock]
16-Minotaur HP:-102, marked by Eglath[/sblock]

[sblock=cabana & IG]mazeoffearmap2.pngIt is clear that the battle you hear is going on just behind the wall on your right. It is so near that you have the impression you might jump right in the middle of it if you take a few steps North.
Cabana: I doubt you can sqeeze while flying, so I'll consider you on the ground...[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=Renau + Ata]Eglath steps forward, edging further into the minotaur's reach to give Karrak more room to maneuver, and brings his maul into play again. My skin will be nicking up your blade before you do me any real damage, your stupid calf, he spits as he glares at their foe.

[sblock=ooc] Free Action: Mark the minotaur
Move Action: Shift to K9
Standard Action: Strength of Stone vs. Minotaur, hits AC 29 for 21 damage, and Eglath gets 5 temp hit points.[/sblock][/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=red & DM]
Karrak takes another step back, hoping to end this fight shortly, lifting his maul above his head, and rushes forward. The horned helmet spurring him on as he swings the massive weapon down with all his strength.

OOC -
Move to I7
Standard - Charge - Howling Strike vs Minotaur
Vs AC; Damage (1d20+23=28, 5d6+23=34)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads