Level Up (A5E) Pre-gen PC's

PQuix

Villager
Hi everyone! We're having a couple of weeks off from our regular campaigns and I was thinking of introducing A5E to my group.
And before I ask them to go through the whole thing and have them make characters, some of them have expressed that they would want pre-generated characters if available.

Now, I've looked around and I found the Level 1 pre-gens supplied by the A5E website, but they are all level 1 and they read more like NPC's whereas we would like to have them as regular character sheets.

Do these things exist or do we just have to roll up our own characters?

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Now, I've looked around and I found the Level 1 pre-gens supplied by the A5E website, but they are all level 1 and they read more like PC's whereas we would like to have them as regular character sheets.

I'm afraid I don't understand this middle bit.
Are you looking to start at a level other than level one?
What do you mean by "they read like PCs"? They are PCs.
And what do you mean by "regular" character sheets?

PQuix

Villager
@FitzTheRuke Apologies, I meant that they read more like NPC's. And yes, since this would just be a one-shot, maybe two-shot, we would prefer to start at level 3 to actually get a feel for the new classes.

If you look at this for example, this isn't really usable (imo) as a PC "character sheet".

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We find them perfectly useable, but you could copy them onto a character sheet if you prefer a different format. It's all the same information.

Remove ads