• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Preview Chapters for "Armageddon Girl" by C.J. Carella Available Online

cjcarella

First Post
Greetings and salutations. My name is C.J. Carella; you may know me from such games as GURPS Martial Arts, assorted Rifts (tm) books and the Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG by Eden Studios. My first novel, Armageddon Girl, is coming out in October, 2013. It is an alternate-history/sci-fi/superhero mix.

The first seven chapters (about 1/3 of the book) is available online at my website:

(As it turns out, since i just joined ENWorld, I cannot post links. So, here is a fake link to my web page (just omit the spaces)

cjcarella . com

The samples can also be viewed in Epub format on Goodreads.com. As before, I can't post the link (understandably, since it's my firs tpost hre), but you can look it up by searching for "Armageddon Girl" on the Goodreads . com page.

In addition to the novel, I will be releasing a companion book "New Olympus" with short stories and setting information, including material on how to use the setting for a roleplaying game (this will be system-free, so you can use your favorite gaming system). Some info on New Olympus can be found on the cjcarella . com website under "Games."

We now return you to your regular programming.

C.J. Carella
Writer, Game Designer

Tharian

First Post
Here's a bit of thread necromancy for you, but I was able to read the first 5 chapters of this over the course of the past few days and really enjoyed them.

I was curious, though, if there would be other e-book versions available for purchase in the future. In particular, an EPUB format would be fantastic as that would work across my devices, none of which are a Kindle.

Thanks again for posting the first chapters online. They were a fun read.

cjcarella

First Post
Hi, Tharian. Currently I'm enrolled in the KDP Select program with Amazon, which unfortunately means I'm not allowed to publish the book in other e-book formats. If/when that changes, though, I will post the news on my website.

CJ

cjcarella

First Post
Glad to help :) Also, New Olympus is out for sale; that's the companion book for Armageddon Girl, containing short stories set in different times and places in the world, plus RPG notes (mostly setting information and some guidelines, without actual rules). Unfortunately, it's also available only for the Kindle in electronic form, although print copies are also available.

CJ

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads