Primordial stats

dave2008

Legend
To simplify things:
Greater gods are CR 36-40 (soft limit) with 3 mythic stages, 4 in realm
Then there are elder gods, overgods, etc.
Primordials range a lot, but they average in the 40s, with ?4 mythic stages and 5 in their realm. They also have a "colossal parts" trait where they have one main stat block and multiple smaller ones, because they often don't fit even the Colossal size trait.
I like to label a Colossal Parts creature "Titanic".
I'm actually changing it to Titanic Parts as I am updating them.

Drazen

Demon Prince
Are you looking for 4e or 5e stats? Some of the primordials got official stats in 4e, but none have in 5e. I am in process of updated my Epic Updates to a new thread: 5e Monster Updates: Mythic, Epic, and Hardcore Monsters , and I will eventually add many of these. As the lore in 4e didn't actually match the stat blocks (Maul-Tar was lvl 35, yet one of the 3 gods it took to capture it was lvl 36 and Moridan was supposedly lvl 40 ), I am giving some primordials a huge boost to match the original 4e lore better.
probably 3.5, but 4e if their is no choice between the two

dave2008

Legend
probably 3.5, but 4e if their is no choice between the two
OK, they were not even a thing in 3.5e, so that is probably going to be difficult to find. I skipped that edition so I am not familiar with it enough to do conversions. Sorry. The 4e stat blocks are scattered around, here area some I am familiar with:

Maul-Tar, Dragon #370
Solkara, Plans of Chaos
Ogremoch, Monster Manual III
Imix, Monster Manual III
Olyhydra, Dungeon #199
Yan-C-Bin, Dungeon #199
Cryonax, Dragon #421
Blazing Rorn the Fury, Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide
Pinaroth(sp), Revenge of the Giants
Balcoth, Dungeon #178

Remove ads