Free Print & Paste Dungeon Terrain: Let's build a dungeon (final part added)

Kris

Adventurer
If you're looking to dip your toe into the world of creating your own dungeon tiles, then throughout January I'll be creating a series of short video tutorials - where I build a little mini-dungeon using bits of cardboard, toilet roll tubes, and so on.

In addition to the things mentioned above, you'll also need this (FREE) pdf download...

uzhxhbr.jpg

...which contains four pages of patterns/textures that you can print out, and stick to the aforementioned bits of card as you build all the bits and pieces (it's available HERE over on DriveThruRPG).

In the first video (below) I'll just be covering the basic tools and materials that you'll need to get started...

...and next week I'll be creating the first batch of tiles (for the first encounter).

So, if this sounds like something you might be interested in, please do feel free to follow along - and I'll continue to reply to this post with each new episode :)

Oh ...and here's wishing you a happy new year!

Last edited:

Kris

Adventurer
Here's the (not so) grand finale (just a few tips & tricks in this one):

And here's a quick look at the final layout:

Tu15XOK.jpg

So, if you've been following along, here's hoping you've enjoyed it (and maybe had a go at making your own :) ).

Remove ads