• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Printable version is hard to read

rln

Explorer
I've tried using the "printable version" for some threads. Problem is, that "printable" is not "readable", as it consists of yellow text on white background.

Not sure if this is possible to fix, but it's a bit annoying :p

rbingham2000

Explorer
I've had this kind of problem with the printable version as well, back when I was still a lurker on these boards.

And it is annoying, especially if one wants to save a thread to his or her hard drive and doesn't want to save half a dozen or more pages that eat up more drive space because of the page format.

Simply having black text for the printable version would indeed be the best solution.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
It prints just fine for me using a color printer. Viewing the print version is the issue.

A temporary fix if you are saving the printable copy for reading later would be to 'select all' then change font color on your saved copy.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Psionicist, I just checked, and I assume that this is controlled by a template. Templates are ugly! If you (or someone) wants to walk me through it, I'm pleased to make the change.

Last edited:

Blacksway

Rock Monkey
Nope, really don't see the problem. Looks fine and dandy to me...

Go on, all you people at the back dying to try it, click on that show print version button, go on!

Remove ads