Profanity filters?

I like the new PROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREing profanity filters.

If I could spell in french I would test french swear words.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Felonious Ntent said:
If I could spell in french I would test french swear words.
Of course, it would take someone who can spell in French to add them to the profanity filter first. :p

Doc_Souark

Explorer
You people are haveing to much PROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREing fun in this thread, so I'm getting the Texass out of here

Cyberzombie

Explorer
MotherPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANI

I put some in the post subject to see if that gets filtered.

Dick.

Dickweed.

PROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HEREPROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED HERE?

TalonComics

First Post
Cockatrice, a fine creature that has a nasty special ability of making player characters rock hard... but not in a good way.

I do think B A S T A R D sword isn't bad though.

~D

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
dwarven profanity

I have a real hard time doing my story hour if I can't deliver a righteous ass kicking to all the rotten bastards and dirty pricks that deserve it.

Am I allowed to prick myself on my bastard sword?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Wulf, your story NEEDS to say things like that, I cannot imagine Wulf saying 'Beating those bad people' instead of 'kicking the rotten ass of those bastards'...

So I hope the :):):):)ing filter allows it ;)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Re: dwarven profanity

Wulf Ratbane said:
I have a real hard time doing my story hour if I can't deliver a righteous ass kicking to all the rotten bastards and dirty pricks that deserve it.

Am I allowed to prick myself on my bastard sword?
Your post looks good so far. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases