• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Project: Daedalus (Issue #1)

The Minotaur

First Post
"Okay," says Max as he leaves the table. He walks over to the sink to wash up a bit after eating. He then walks into the living room and takes off his shirts. "Your going to have to mind my hair," Max says with a wide smirk as he puts it into a ponytail before laying down.

"Do you worst," Max says under the muffle of the pillow.

After a few minutes, the proceedure is over. "That felt better than I thought it would. Can I look at the chip?"

So your the little guy giving us all this trouble? Max thinks to himself while squinting to look at the chip. "Well not anymore," he says outloud before squishing the piece of machinery in his fingertips.

"So Sam is next? I'll go and get her." Max states as he buttons up his shirt and throws on an overcoat. He then grabs his boots and starts outside for the barn.

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Max finds Sam in her cat-girl form, sitting and staring at a small hole at the base of the wall in the barn. She looks up at him and motions for him to be quiet, looking rather excited.

The Minotaur

First Post
Confused at Sam's excitement, he bellows, "We all got that chip removed from our heads in the farm house. The good doctor Jaya needs you so we can do the procedure on you now too," Max says as he starts the exit of the barn with his back turned towards Sam.

"We should hurry too. Even though these people have shown us grate hospitality, I don't want to be here longer than we have to be," he adds with a piercing gaze down the road exiting the farmyard...

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Sam looks at Max, exasperated. "Geez, thanks a lot," she says, rolling her eyes and changing back to human form. "Oh, yeah, the chip." She looks back at the mousehole and seems to be deep in thought. She sighs. "Okay, I guess."

She heads into the house, walking through the kitchen, not acknowledging anyone, until she spots Calvin. She stops and looks him over. "Hey, big guy, what's your name?" she asks mischeviously.

"Sam, is that you?" Jaya can be heard calling from the living room. "Will you get in here, we don't have all day!"

Sam rolls her eyes again. "You guys are no fun!" She gives Calvin a wink before sulking into the living room.

She listens to Jaya tell her what to do, not really paying much attention. "Take my shirt off? Gee, doc, I hardly know you," she says with a grin. "Seriously, keep the guys outta here, underwear's kinda restrictive when I change shape," she says, glancing back at the doorway. "Except, that big guy, can he come watch?" she adds, playfully.

Jaya shakes her head. "Just lay down, please. And please be still."

Finsihing the procedure, Jaya turns to Sarah. "So you see where you need to stick the needle and make the incision? I'll guide you with a mental picture. You can read my mind and still concentrate on what your doing, right?" she says, removing her gloves and throwing them in the waste basket.

Calinon

First Post
Agamon said:
"Sam, is that you?" Jaya can be heard calling from the living room. "Will you get in here, we don't have all day!"

Sam rolls her eyes again. "You guys are no fun!" She gives Calvin a wink before sulking into the living room.

She listens to Jaya tell her what to do, not really paying much attention. "Take my shirt off? Gee, doc, I hardly know you," she says with a grin. "Seriously, keep the guys outta here, underwear's kinda restrictive when I change shape," she says, glancing back at the doorway. "Except, that big guy, can he come watch?" she adds, playfully.

Jaya shakes her head. "Just lay down, please. And please be still."
Tyrone overhears the shirt comment and leans way back in the chair, using his power to let it float back a bit so his head sticks out of the computer room. He looks into the living room for several minutes, then finally shakes his head and sits back up at the computer.

"Being a criminal on the run has perks," he says as he resumes flipping through news stories. "Yo kiddo, see if they are hiding any beer in the fridge? And maybe snag some cookies from the jar for our desert," he says to Aaron. "Oh, and feel free to look in the living room on your way by. It'd be quite an education for ya," he finishes with a chuckle. "Don't worry, I won't let you miss anything exciting about us."

After a few more unproductive minutes of seeing the same vague things being said and complaining half-heartedly about the quality of the file pictures of him they are using, obviously chosen to put him in a bad light, he flips back to Tyroc's Pad to see if anyone has flamed his post yet.

Mimic

First Post
Supposedly looking for Sam, Miguel wanders down a trail lost in thought. He stops and looks around, realising that he has gone alot farther then he wanted. He will then turn around and head back towards the house.

"Stupid, that was very stupid hombre. God knows how many people are looking for us and you go wander down a trail without even paying attention to what's around you."

Miguel will pick up the pace and look around for anything out of the ordinary.

OOC: spot 1

Elementor

First Post
"Sure!!" Aaron hustles towards the kitchen but decides to take that peek in the living room first. A rather quiet "Gah" escapes from him as he notices the 3 women in various stages of undress moving on and off the operating table. Pulling his jaw off the floor and worried that the noise might have alerted one of them he hurriedly continues to the kitchen and grabs a handful of cookies. Hmmmm a couple beer eh? I've never tried beer before. This is turning into a great day!! Heading over to the fridge he looks to see what is available.

Agamon

Adventurer
Miguel
Wandering back through the sparse trees, Miguel doesn't hear or notice anything unusual until he gets back near the house where he spots Kiro sitting in a tree watching the house.

Aaron
Aaron is unable to avoid the living room, as it is between the den and the kitchen. As he enters, Jaya is just preparing operate on Sam. She gives him a stern look. "I can't have people running around in here, Aaron."

As he gets to the kitchen, the three men are still seated at the table, talking. Judy is cleaning up. As she sees Aaron move towards the fridge, she asks, "What are you looking for, dear?"

Tyrone
i'mtoosexy: Check it out Tyroc posted! i knew you were set-up man. Those bastards are giving you a raw deal, go kick some butt!!!!

deadman_666: Hey, sexy, wipe the crap off your nose, you idiot. How do you even know that was Tyroc? We've had so many posers in here it's getting stupid. I'm just going to play it cool and wait and see what happens, not just believe everything I read on the net!

The Minotaur

First Post
Max decided to stay out side and watch the road to the farmyard. As he glances back at the house a figure catches his eye. It's Miguel Max thinks to himself. He then waves hoping to catch the attention of the man deep in thought.

"Ho there good sir! You look troubled, I decided get some fresh air while I was out here...." Max says as he turns his head to the road. "Do you think they even sent anyone after us? I think we may have actually gotten away."

Remove ads