• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Project: Daedalus (Issue #1)

Elementor

First Post
Calinon said:
He exits the kitchen and slides by Jaya, smacking her in the butt with his hand. "Your in the road, sweetness," he says as passes her.

Aaron hurriedly follows Tyrone out of the house leaving his iced tea on the table but maintaining a grip on the cookies. As he passes Jaya he glances up, "Yeah Sweetness, in the road!" and tentatively slaps at her butt before running away quickly towards the vehicle with the others.

Deva

First Post
Elementor said:
Aaron hurriedly follows Tyrone out of the house leaving his iced tea on the table but maintaining a grip on the cookies. As he passes Jaya he glances up, "Yeah Sweetness, in the road!" and tentatively slaps at her butt before running away quickly towards the vehicle with the others.

Despite the situation, Sarah chuckles at Aaron as she runs to the SUV and opens the back door. "In you go, Aaron." She leaves the door open for the others and hurries to their decrepid van and opens the passenger side door, removing the second pistol from inside the glove bax. She stretches into the back, her feet lifting off the ground, and grabs the few bags of clothing that sat beneath the first seat.

She dumps the gun inside one of the bags before she moves from the van, keeping the weapon beneath the line of the windows, then runs back to the other vehicle.

Calinon

First Post
Deva said:
Despite the situation, Sarah chuckles at Aaron as she runs to the SUV and opens the back door. "In you go, Aaron." She leaves the door open for the others and hurries to their decrepid van and opens the passenger side door, removing the second pistol from inside the glove bax. She stretches into the back, her feet lifting off the ground, and grabs the few bags of clothing that sat beneath the first seat.

She dumps the gun inside one of the bags before she moves from the van, keeping the weapon beneath the line of the windows, then runs back to the other vehicle.
Tyrone notices Sarah grabbing bags and calls out, "Grab my package, please! Between the seats!"

Last edited:

The Minotaur

First Post
The look of fear and panic quickly rushes over Max's face as he sees the aerodyne plane land in the field. American Freedom? Why are they here?, he thinks to himself. How did they get here so quickly? As sweat starts pooring off his forehead, he clutches his stomach. Oh no, will they take us back to that god forsaken place. The pain then become so unbareable that he falls to his knees. He's not going to want to go back, Max panics. How will we stop them... what will we do... Max then shouts out "...can't-- keep-- control --- GAAAAAH!"

ooc: Weakness: Transformation - occurs when in a panic state of mind

Max's clothes begin to rip and tear. Horns start to grow from his forehead. His feet begin to turn into hooves. Hair begins to grow all over his body. Finally the figure that was once Maxamillion Romanoff gets up off its knees. In its place is a 9 foot tall, 600 pound monster great resembling the great Minotuar of Greek myth...

"Ha, Ha, Ha!" bellows the creature. "FINALLY! I have returned to this plane! That stupid human couldn't hold me for long..." the Minotuar laughs.

He then turns to his fleeing companions, "Where are you guys going? They came here for a fight... I am here to give them one." the creature says with a wide smirk.

The Minotaur starts to walk towards the landing aerodyne...

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Sam runs out from the behind the barn in cat form, and sees everyone loading into the van. She dashes to the old van as Sarah gets there and, leaping in changes form and grabs the bag of clothes before she can leave with them. "I'll be quick, promise," she says wearing nothing but a grin before closing the door.

Jaya watches as the others move for the SUV, thinking. "Run? Can we keep running? Especially if this is who they keep sending after us?" What are we going to do?"

Against her better judgement, she starts to follow when a blonde man in a black uniform suddenly appears near the other side of the house. "AF is here. The subjects are attempting to escape, I'm engaging."

Just as Jaya turns to see the man she screams out grabbing her head, falling to her knees, and finally falling to the ground, motionless. The man looks towards the SUV and disappears once again.

Suprise attack: Mental Blast hit with roll of 21. Will save 8 vs DC 25 fails by 18. Jaya is out.

The Minotaur

First Post
ooc: I don't know if I can attack yet or wait for initative. But I am going to start charging the American Freedom jet as soon as possible.

The Minatour looks a Jaya lying near the van. "Ahh they have one of those damned mind people with them that brought me down in Russia," he then looks at everyone cuddled in the van. "Damn you people better get your asses out of that van before I come and drag you out of there myself! We ain't running from no American pigdogs."

The Minotuar starts to run towards the aerodyne.

Attack (I think I have to wait for initiative): Charging w/ Natural Weapons (3) - Stunt: Penetrating Attack (x3) DC:28

Target: American Freedom aerodyne

Deva

First Post
Agamon said:
Just as Jaya turns to see the man she screams out grabbing her head, falling to her knees, and finally falling to the ground, motionless. The man looks towards the SUV and disappears once again.

Sarah is half the way back to the SUV when she hears Jaya scream and snaps her head around to see Jaya clutching her head and falling unconscious to the ground. She notices the blonde guy breifly before he vanishes. "Damn!" She drops the bags she was carrying and is sprinting toward the fallen doctor.

As she grabs Jaya beneath the arms she instinctively puts up her defenses and starts dragging the unconscious woman back toward the porch. All the while she's keeping an eye on the SUV and her companions, ready to strike should Blondey Boy show up again.

POWERS: Force Field(Mental Shield); Search(2) & Spot(9); Telekinesis (16)
ACTIONS: The instant Blondey Boy appears again - if she sees him of course - she will toss him as far as she can telekinetically.

Last edited:

Mimic

First Post
Looks like our options are getting limited. Miguel say to Tyrone as he gets out of the van. He will quickly go over to the older van and bang on the passager side door before opening it.

Hope your decent, chica. Miguel will then open the door and look in, once he spots Sam he will attempt to mimic her powers.

Remove ads