Proposal

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Everyone can give feedback, bfiggins. Judges make the final call.

No on playtest. No on debut until I see the PHIII; if there are no changes (or minor ones), I'll switch to yes.
think we can refluff some Darksun to fit, SG is pretty good at that. Then again we can always disallow specifics.
I am the Master Re-Fluffer... err, maybe that's not the best title... ;)

renau1g

First Post
We can call you that ;) You should also change your title above your avatar as well ... well until Morrus sees it or his grandma...

Ok, so 1 no, 2 yes votes, need to hear from Kal & THB. If either say no the vote will be knocked down, at least until PHB3 comes out. If either says yes, if the other says yes, or doesn't vote, in 48 hrs from the yes vote the proposal would succeed.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
We can call you that ;) You should also change your title above your avatar as well ... well until Morrus sees it or his grandma...

Ok, so 1 no, 2 yes votes, need to hear from Kal & THB. If either say no the vote will be knocked down, at least until PHB3 comes out. If either says yes, if the other says yes, or doesn't vote, in 48 hrs from the yes vote the proposal would succeed.

Didn't Kal vote yes here?

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5098651-post14.html

elecgraystone

First Post
Yeah, there are few things that don't fit with a bit of fluff change. Other than things like marks and stronger than normal backgrounds, even things like feats that list gods not here can be worked with to fit.

And I have to agree Stonegod, Master Re-Fluffer sounds bad...

renau1g

First Post
You're right KD, missed it. With my vote at just after midnight this morning (sick kids) the proposal has met the requisite yes votes. Unless THB votes no the proposal will pass on Saturday morning at 12:16 am EST.

Remove ads