Psionic Powers?

DreamChaser

Explorer
Talents and Gifts are fun

I think Psychic Talents has a good ring to it, like Arcane Spell and Divine Prayer.

Disciplines feels to...well categorical rather than particular. I was never in the Science / Devotion camp. Even when I played 1e and 2e I thought those were silly names.

I also like Mysteries for Shadow but it is a little awkward.... Shadow Manipulations maybe...

In terms of primal, there has been much speculation and hinting but nothing solid. The idea the the barbarian and the druid will share a power source has been bandied about...

but let's assume that Primal is in...

Instincts? Rites? Forces?

Primal Rites?

DC

Shroomy

Adventurer
If they are going to keep the pseudo-scientific names, I think I would go for disciplines. If they go in another direction, perhaps manifestations.

Tripgnosis

First Post
I like Talents and Manifestations. Science and disciplines don't feel right.

I attack the foe with my discipline?

Science could work.... It would be cool to blind someone with my science. hehe

humour aside I think Manifestation sounds best. ANy word on if/when psionics are going to be released??

Tripgnosis

First Post
I like mentation for the originality, but that same originality makes it feel a little awkward...too different.... Like the n64 controller

RefinedBean

First Post
Mind-bullets.

In all seriousness, probably Manifestations.

Shadow = Manipulations sounds good, too.

And as for Primal...well, I like the sound of Urges, but I doubt they'll go for that. ;)

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Talent, Discipline, and Science all have good historical connotations.

Talent has seen more use in recent Psi stuff, so I'd guess that one.

Cheers, -- N

Incenjucar

Legend
Mind-bullets.

In all seriousness, probably Manifestations.

Shadow = Manipulations sounds good, too.

And as for Primal...well, I like the sound of Urges, but I doubt they'll go for that. ;)

Deep in my secret heart I hope and pray that they call Elemental powers "Realizations."

The Githzerai, of course, would call them *Knowings*

Hawkeye

First Post
Talent, Discipline, and Science all have good historical connotations.

Talent has seen more use in recent Psi stuff, so I'd guess that one.

Cheers, -- N

Yeah, but if you use the word "science" what will monks use when they teach the "sweet science" to all of their foes? ;)

Hawkeye

Remove ads