• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Psychic Skye Alexander's Keltonian Silver Blessing Keepers! (SCAM & Links)

Steverooo

First Post
SCAM ALERT!

So... how many of you got similar letters? She's doing Canada & Britain, as well as the USA, too!

I got this letter, from:

Skye Alexander
675 VFW Parkway #220
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467

telling me that she found my name in an "Akashic Hall of Records" (at least she didn't call it a "Memory Node"), and that, if I send her money for her psychic tips for living, she will send me a FREE Keltonian Silver "Blessing Keeper" triskalis, used by the Celts, and inscribed with Elfin blessings, in Tolkien's language & script!

Naturally, I ignored it. Then, I got another one, saying that she is "worried about me", and that letting such blessings slip out of my hands is a "sin"! (Well, she oughta know, as she IS a witch! Says so, right here in her letters!)

So I FINALLY got online to do a little research, and see what I can find out about this Psychic Astrologer Witch-chic. Any guesses?

Here are some links, if you're interested. She is also an author, and has her own web site, if you care... Her book on 10 minutes to crystal ball reading seems hot, right now!

Here's a brief description of her letter, from SNPOnline.com.

Here's another description of her letter, on Ubersite.com.

Skye is listed on Complaints.com...

and has a thread about her on VoyForums.

There is also a thread about her on Scam.com.

Finally, there's also a long thread on her, and other similar letters, on HowToComplain.com. (Search for her name, on that last one!)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

BullMarkOne

First Post
I'm jealous.

Mannnnn, how come you get all the cool scams? All I ever seem to get is offers for male enhancement products, and business proposals from Nigeria. Stupid lousy internet.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I guess it depends on what marketing bot or site harvested your email. I get just PayPal scams, the occassional Nigerian Scam, lower your mortgage spam, and some weird blank stuff that just says 'undisclosed recipients'.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Steverooo said:
So, am I the only one getting Skye letters?!?
Don't you see? She has chosen you out of all of us. It must be real! Quick send in your money, you know you will, she must have forseen it or else she wouldn't have wasted time sending you a letter.

Remove ads