Pulp Month! First Contest

GMSkarka

Explorer
The first contest in Adamant Entertainment's Pulp Month is ready to go!

We're kicking things off with a write-in quiz. Email marketing@adamantentertainment.com with the answers to the following three questions:

1. What is the name of the cab driver who works for The Shadow?

2. What is the true identity of The Spider, Master of Men?

3. In the 1991 film version of The Rocketeer, Cliff's girlfriend is named Jenny -- what was the character's original name in the comics?

(Please do not post the responses here.)

We'll take emails until 11:59 p.m., this Thursday (August 10th). Three winners will be selected at random from the emails with the correct answers. The winners will be awarded the following prizes:

3rd Place: A free copy of THRILLING TALES: Advanced Class Collection One -- a collection of 8 pulp-genre advanced classes for d20 Modern.

2nd Place: Free Copies of THRILLING TALES: Advanced Class Collection One and THRILLING TALES: Advanced Class Collection Two -- for a total of 15 pulp-genre advanced classes.

1st Prize: Free Copies of THRILLING TALES: Advanced Class Collection One, THRILLING TALES: Advanced Class Collection Two, the THRILLING TALES Gamemaster's Guide to Pulp Adventure, and THRILLING TALES: Zeppelin Adventures.

No purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, August 11th.

Adamant Entertainment: The First Name in Pulp D20

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Gareth, slight problem (I imagine you probably didn't notice) - they way things are set up, you're outputting RPGNow links onto your ENGS storefront page, which is a big no-no!

GMSkarka

Explorer
Morrus said:
Gareth, slight problem (I imagine you probably didn't notice) - they way things are set up, you're outputting RPGNow links onto your ENGS storefront page, which is a big no-no!

Why is that happening? These posts shouldn't be appearing on my storefront page -- they are listed as "GENERAL" -- according to my publisher account page:

"Forum posts with the category of "Sale" or "Press" will automatically display on your publisher page. Use 'forum tools' to set up these categories in your forum."

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks Gareth - I figured it was something like that. If you like, I'll delete these posts which are hijacking your announcement. :)

GMSkarka

Explorer
Morrus said:
Thanks Gareth - I figured it was something like that. If you like, I'll delete these posts which are hijacking your announcement. :)

Actually -- I was editing my response when you posted this.

GMSkarka

Explorer
trilobite said:
Who were the winners of the Contest? *crossing fingers* :D

Whoops! We announced it over in the main publisher forum, but not here:

3rd Place: Joseph C. Wolf

2nd Place: William J. Curtis

1st Place: Andy Morrow

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases