Pulp Month! Second Contest

GMSkarka

Explorer
pulpmonth.jpg

Adamant Entertainment continues our celebration of Pulp Month with our second giveaway contest! Email your answers to the below-listed questions to marketing@adamantentertainment.com. Be Warned: These questions are much harder than the last batch!

Question One: What was the name of the pulp character created by TSR for the novels they released in 1986?

Question Two: Who was the cover artist for Doc Savage from 1933 to 1936?

Question Three: What Marvel Comics hero was originally said to be the son of a famous pulp villain?

We will accept answers from today until midnight on Friday (August 25th). There will be three winners:
  • 3rd Place will win a complimentary copy of the Thrilling Tales Omnibus, when it is released in print next week.
  • 2nd Place will win a complimentary copy of both the Thrilling Tales Omnibus and the Thrilling Tales Adventure Omnibus.
  • 1st Place will win the whole package: A complimentary copy of both books, and membership in the Secret Squadron -- the Thrilling Tales subscription service, which entitles the winner to all Thrilling Tales PDF product released for the rest of 2006....AND All of 2007!

GMSkarka

Explorer
The Second Pulp Month Contest has now ended -- we'll announce the winners here, pending notification.

For those who have requested them, here are the answers:

Question One: What was the name of the pulp character created by TSR for the novels they released in 1986?

Agent 13, The Midnight Avenger.

Question Two: Who was the cover artist for Doc Savage from 1933 to 1936?

Walter Baumhofer

Question Three: What Marvel Comics hero was originally said to be the son of a famous pulp villain?

Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu, is the son of Fu Manchu (or at least was, until legal wrangling made Marvel change the name to "The Mysterious Han.").

Thanks to everyone who participated!

ledded

Herder of monkies
I think they posted 'em over in another forum, like last time.

All I know for sure is that I didnt win :), so I'll make do without.

Remove ads