• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quake Your Booty (Keia Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
Ice and Turrent begin to dig, moving the earth and debris out of the way and picking up a pretty good pace, and begin to outdistance Highbrow, though Kid Dinosaur can keep up with his velocoraptor form (I think that was what he was in).

OOC: It was a filler question in a way while waiting for H4H who's been kinda planning this. Also, the feat is progressive, technicaly I think you could have gone fairly high (both of you could take it over rank 10, going 1,000 MPH), but that would outrun your comrades too. I don't know if you plan to "catch up" and then hope to hold them till comrades arive, stay on pace with comrades, or what? These are simple things I'd normaly ask at a table top game, and wouldn't take so long if it weren't. Sorry if it holds things up. I don't like assuming (had problems with it before in PbP, mostly on the wrong end as a player, and said character was killed because of an assumed action that I didn't want to do), and I 100% admit I'm a little out of my element here, this being the first superhero game I've ever run. So I'd rather be safe and ask than not, get you in trouble, and then hear about how that wasn't what you ment afterwards. So, the more detail you give in a post, the better.

Rybaer

First Post
Bront said:
Ice and Turrent begin to dig, moving the earth and debris out of the way and picking up a pretty good pace, and begin to outdistance Highbrow, though Kid Dinosaur can keep up with his velocoraptor form (I think that was what he was in).

Yes, Kid Dino will remain in velociraptor form for now, catching up after he finishes chewing through the guards' bindings.

cuervo96

First Post
Velmont said:
Cedric looks at Hummingbird. "I am not sure we could open that door, but it is easy for you to pass through. Can you carry me along? And don't forget I'll need to get out of there too after."

"Sorry, I can't carry people through objects...at least, it's a bit messy. Let me try take a look around first."

Hummingbird will pass through the door and looks around, first to make sure the coast is clear and that there aren't civilians trapped on the other side. After that, he will inspect the doorframe, looking perhaps for things he can phase out of the door to make it open (like the pins in the hinges) or the entire door if possible (shoving it carefully into the wall or similar).

Bront

The man with the probe
CPU remembers his earlier headache as Hummingbird steps through the door.

Hummingbird sees some debris around the door, and in particular where a beam has decended putting additional pressure on the door. It might not be wise to move the door, however, movement beyond here is fairly easy and unobstructed.

Velmont

First Post
"Ok, can you see a wall plug? I could use the electrical system. I can teleport myself throught it." asks CPU to Hummingbird.

[SBLOCK=OOC]If there is a plug on the otherside, he will try to find a plug on his side and teleport there.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Fine, as long as I have a way to cross that door, I'll use it. Also, I've never quite define my powers side effects, but as I control electricity and I teleport following powerline, if I think using my teleport power can do a spark, I won't use it.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: It certaintly seems like a possability. It's definately safer if you guide him from here, but you're the building guy. Puzzles like this are fun :D

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Well, I've always seen the teleport as a transformation to electricity, so i would create a spark and end by destroying that building. Nice![/SBLOCK]

"Ok, in that case, go one. I'll try to track you with the device and any camera I can hack that is on your side. I'll need to think to carry a camera on me so next time, you can carry it. If you have description, go on, I'll answer all of them."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads