Quality Lightsabers?

I am seriously considering buying a lightsaber. Does anyone have recommendations? I am not as handy as I once was, but I can assemble and fix some things. But, I would prefer to look through a catalog and pick something out rather than build my own at this point. I have enough things that I'm tinkering with right now.

I've looked at Ultrasabers, and they look pretty cool.

Dioltach

Legend
Crazy old hermits living in the Jundland Wastes are apparently a reliable source, or else mysterious rooms below ancient temples turned into bars.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The final step in your training is to fashion your own light saber. So, find a flashlight and put batteries in it. You'll have to provide your own sound effects.

Those are nice! I'm also looking at Saber Forge, especially since I live "near" their showroom. I am looking for a "combat ready" saber. Hopefully if it is designed to take the shock of combat it will be more durable in general. I'm hoping that with the positive reinforcement of the light and sound effects I will get back into kendo practice. Because lifting weights and using an eliptical bores one to tears. ;)

Remove ads