• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question about Airships

Blacklamb

First Post
Hey all, it's been a bit. I find myself in a Ptolus game, running 3.5 rules and loving it. I and the GM have run into a problem though, my character wants a Airship at some point and the GM has looked but there is a lack of information in the main book. However seeing as this is Ptolus we could just bring one in from somewhere else. What I am looking for are any good online images of Airship, and any D20 licensed ship to ship combat for airships, stats would be great as well.

Ideally they would be images/stats of the non-balloon having airships. There are very few images online that I could find, so anything will help.
Thank you in advance for any and all help!

Bonus Obscure Question: There was a book, or gaming system I saw a long time ago. The Airships were basically just like Ocean going ships only they had large chunks of ore/rock attached to them.(Not unlike small floating islands, I hope this makes sense) I have tried for a couple weeks now to find this image, or the game or book where ever it was that I found it, with no luck. I am hoping the collected wisdom of us enwolrders can help me out!

The Image I remember the most was a Ship at a dock, with two large hunks of unworked floating stone attached on either side mid ship, they were unloading at the dock and it was kind of a 3/4 from the back left.

Teflon Billy

Explorer

Blacklamb

First Post
For the record, you guys absolutely rock!

Thanks a ton! =D

That was exactly what I was looking for, now if only I could get the Obscure question answered... lol

For all who celebrate, have a wonderful holiday!

~Blacklamb

Remove ads