WotBS Question about the structure of Chapter 2

Mrpereira

Explorer
I never did read the 4th edition version of the AP - but I find that it is a shame if there is more flavor and storyrelated things in one edition and not the other - at the least that should have been in a side bar.

when that is said - in the 3.5 version my players never found evidence that pointed sole blame on either one or the other party for burning the forest (they had a clear idea that it was Shahalesti) but never had that final piece of evidence. It ended up giving the game an extra layer of never really knowing who to trust or what to believe, which is one of the great things in the campaign. My point is that you don't have to worry too much about them missing some smaller part of the information. If you want to give it to them, have it delivered somehow or else let their own imaginations fill in the blanks.

Lylandra

Adventurer
If I got this right, then the authors of the 4e conversion tried to add some replayability for those who had played through the original. Hence the additions, at least until chapter 6.

Some of them are really good, some of them even close gaps and ease the DM's prepwork. Others can distract (at least in my opinion) or are a bit incoherent. Like the Eladrin or "41 light - troll version".

Oh and IIRC the 4e version was released after the original, so all of these additions happened after the 3.5 version was finished.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases