ZEITGEIST Question about ZEITGEIST hardcover

Tobold

Explorer
I missed the Kickstarter campaign for the ZEITGEIST hardcover books, but would very much like to buy those. I already got the pdfs, but couldn't possibly print them as nicely. So I was looking for information about where to buy the hardcover books, but couldn't find anything. I found an update from Morrus from January 5 of this year, talking about end January delivery for Kickstarter supporters, but nothing since.

Will the ZEITGEIST hardcover books be available for sale to people who didn't participate in the Kickstarter campaign? Any rough estimate when?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Eventually, yes, that's the plan. I'm not running that myself (despite Ryan using my account to post!) so I'll leave the details to Ryan. He should be able to give you firmer information.

We're behind schedule on releasing the hardcover, much to our chagrin. Once it's done and in the hands of our backers, we'll make it available for wider purchase.

That's the plan, yes. The first hardcover will contain the Player Guide, Campaign Guide, Adventures 1 through 5, and the Crypta Hereticarum bonus adventure.

Remove ads