Question re Polls

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
After voting in a poll I realized the question being asked did not apply to me, so I tried to remove my vote. The only way I could think of to do this was to click "change vote" and then not enter a new vote; on clicking "change vote" my old vote disappears but when I leave the thread and re-enter it my original vote is still there.

So, my question is how can I "unvote" from a poll?

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
That's strange. When preparing the poll (assuming you're talking about the 5e stat generation poll), I've picked the option that allows votes to be changed. I tried changing mine and it worked for me.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
That's strange. When preparing the poll (assuming you're talking about the 5e stat generation poll), I've picked the option that allows votes to be changed. I tried changing mine and it worked for me.
Changing it works fine; but I'm not trying to change my vote, I'm trying to remove it entirely - and that doesn't seem to work. It won't let me change my vote to, in effect, no vote at all.

And yes, that's the poll I mean. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
As far as I can tell, Xenforo does not offer the functionality to unvote rather than change vote.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Changing it works fine; but I'm not trying to change my vote, I'm trying to remove it entirely - and that doesn't seem to work. It won't let me change my vote to, in effect, no vote at all.

And yes, that's the poll I mean. :)
Ah, my mistake then.

Remove ads