• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Questions about what CSX can do.

Pale Horse

First Post
I am considering purchasing Campaign Suite Extended, but first I need to know if it's capable of accomodating a number of house rules and campaign modifications. The following questions would apply to both character generation and monsters.

1) Can it replace AC with Defense, as described in Star Wars d20 and Unearthed Arcana?
2) Is Language a Skill, or can it be added, and modified to give langauges per Rank?
3) Can it be modified to use the One Power magic system from the Wheel of Time RPG?
4) Can it use the Tao Skills and Feats from Star Wars d20 (I imagine that's just a matter of adding new Skills and Feats)?
5) Can it add entirely new stats, such as Reputation score and Madness Points?

Thanx.

Twin Rose

First Post
Pale Horse said:
I am considering purchasing Campaign Suite Extended, but first I need to know if it's capable of accomodating a number of house rules and campaign modifications. The following questions would apply to both character generation and monsters.

1) Can it replace AC with Defense, as described in Star Wars d20 and Unearthed Arcana?
Yes, there's a systme of "Custom Points". See the tutorial written by Enrious in our downloads section and on our Yahoo group.
Pale Horse said:
2) Is Language a Skill, or can it be added, and modified to give langauges per Rank?
Isn't this what is standard in d20?
Pale Horse said:
3) Can it be modified to use the One Power magic system from the Wheel of Time RPG?
With work, yes, but it will require modifying the psionics system I think more than the standard magic system. (I'm not entirely sure how WoT works in this regard).
Pale Horse said:
4) Can it use the Tao Skills and Feats from Star Wars d20 (I imagine that's just a matter of adding new Skills and Feats)?
Oh yeah, definately.
Pale Horse said:
5) Can it add entirely new stats, such as Reputation score and Madness Points?
Yep, as with any sort of "Custom Point", I recommend you to the tutorial.

TKarn

First Post
Is it possible to build Data-Sets using the alternativ rules of the Arcana Evolved or Iron Heroes System by Monte Cook?

Will it work with CC3?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads