• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quint Witch: Puppet Mistress

Caius

First Post
sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it

I cannot find the descriptions for the following powers of the puppet mistress class apparently they are missing from the book: Everybody's Friend, Two Voices and Calculating Resolve.

does anyone know what these class powers do? or perhaps have any ideas on what they could do if I wanted to make up my own for them?

thanks for any help

TheAuldGrump

First Post
There is nothing on the Mongoose website, and I suspect that you asked the same question on their forum. You can try an email to the Rulesmasters rulesmasters@mongoosepublishing.com in the hopes that asking directly rather than through the forums may get an answer.

The question also got asked back in '93 or so, but I don't belive there was an answer other than that a FAQ was in the works, I don't know if it ever happened, but I do know that Mongoose has overhauled their site since then, so the FAQ may have just gone missing.

The Auld Grump

Last edited:

Li Shenron

Legend
TheAuldGrump said:
The question also got asked back in '93 or so, but I don't belive there was an answer other than that a FAQ was in the works, I don't know if it ever happened, but I do know that Mongoose has overhauled their site since then, so the FAQ may have just gone missing.

'93? Quite an old Witch ;)

I noticed that Caius has already posted that question, perhaps it may help also to search for older threads if one has time...

rjs

First Post
Or I can answer

Weird, I can't find it either.

Well, those features were available, and also I revisited the class in an issue of Signs & Portents.

Everybody's Friend (Ex): At 2nd level, the puppet mistress adds a +2 competence bonus to Bluff, Diplomacy and Sense Motive checks.

Two Voices (Ex): When making a Charisma-based skill check to modify an NPCs attitude, the puppet mistress add's her Intelligence modifier as an insight bonus to the check.

Calculating Resolve (Ex): The puppet mistress may add her Intelligence bonus to her leadership score.

Best,

Caius

First Post
thanks for the help. my dm posted at mongoose a while ago with the same question since there wasn't anything we could find doing a search.

again thanks

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Li Shenron said:
'93? Quite an old Witch ;)

I noticed that Caius has already posted that question, perhaps it may help also to search for older threads if one has time...

Whoops, that was '03 of course...

The Auld Grump, there is no sign of the FAQ on their site now, maybe a reminder would be a good idea...

Remove ads