• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Races/Species & Traditions/Careers Master List

81Dagon

Explorer
Hey there! I didn't see anyone making a master list of homebrewed Traditions and Careers, so I thought that I'd start building one to keep keep track of things. If you create a new tradition or career, or if I've somehow missed yours, please link to it here so that I can add it to the master list.

Old Races:
Changeling
Giant

High Goblin
Wicked Wolf

New Species:
Glopian
Mek

Old Traditions:
Blood Mage
Chameleon [changeling]
Darkling [changeling]
Illusionist

Monk
Paladin
Passer [changeling]
Realist [changeling]
Summoner
Trickster [changeling]
Warlock
Witchhunter

New Careers:
Civilian [starter]
Combat Algorithm [Mek]
Combat Mek [starter][Mek
]
Mentor
Mutant [starter]
Pilot Mek [starter][Mek]
Salvage Mek [starter][Mek]
Starship Operations [Mek]
Teacher
Teaching Assistant
Wasteland Drifter
Wasteland Law
Wasteland Thug

Last edited:

Korth

First Post
Add to the database

i think that this should be added to the databases like the starships and races are. that would put them all together in one location.

81Dagon

Explorer
i think that this should be added to the databases like the starships and races are. that would put them all together in one location.
Maybe for some people, but here's the thing... I like lists. I like knowing what the options out there are, and while a searchable database is awesome, being able to quickly scroll through all of the named niches we have filled is really helpful for me. I'd love to have a thread for the species/races as well, since I can look through them more quickly without having to switch pages. But to each their own.

Remove ads