• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Raleigh NC, Players Needed for 3rd Edition D&D Campaign

absinthe_pernod

First Post
Currently looking for players for a 3rd Edition D&D campaign set in DM's world (based primarily in the Warhammer Fantasy setting with elements of Iron Kingdoms and Ravenloft {basically a very dark fantasy game on the verge of the steam era}). Currently we have three players, (2 fem, 1 male) though we are probably going to loose one player. As it stands the players are at 3rd level, we have a rogue, cleric, druid and a ranger/fighter NPC. We desperately need fighters and magic users.

I run a story based /heavy roleplaying game with less emphasis on hack and slash (though there will be plenty of combat to come). Most of my players are either new to gaming or are returning after many years off, so I need players who will be willing to work with them and to help show them the ropes. I myself have been playing D&D for nearly 15 years. We are a mature group looking for players at the very least 18, preferably over 20.

We are still trying to figure out what day and how frequently we are going to play, but it looks like at the moment we will be playing either every other weekend or every third weekend either on Saturday or Sunday, but most likely Sunday afternoons.

I look forward to hearing from you. You can either leave me a post hear or contact me at
baramundiNC@hotmail.com

Belen

Adventurer
I will be running a D&D demo on Sunday from 4-8 at All Fun and Games. Maybe you should come out and see if you can recruit anyone who shows up.

The game sounds interesting to me, but my wife and I are at All Fun and Games every Sunday, so I do not think we could play. Another place you may want to post too would be the ncgameday yahoo group. Everyone there is in the area and there are 50 some odd people in the mail list.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ncgameday

Dave

absinthe_pernod

First Post
Thanks Dave

Thanks for the good advice Dave,
I go to All Fun and Games quite a bit, though recently been at grad school so not in the area and needed to update my advertisement in their binder. But the NCgame day site should be a big help. I will probably see you up there Sunday...good luck with the Demo,
Mike

Remove ads