• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Random Encounters and Generic Characters

BigBro359

First Post
Hey, So I know that when I am DMing, or, more accurately, planning a session, one of the most annoying things I find I have to do is make up the Random Encounter charts, and make the lowly peasant and every day character charts. So, to help everyone out, I am putting this out to all of you as a way to help us all. Put up your rando, generic character sheets up here so that we all can benefit. Same goes to random encounter charts.

BigBro359

First Post
d%MonsterMonster Manual Page
1 - 10Human Skeleton Warrior (M)226
11 - 20Troll Skeleton (L)227
21 - 30Kobold Zombie (S)266
31 - 40Human Commoner Zombie (M)266
41 - 50Ogre zombie (L)267
51 - 60Wight (M)255
61 - 70Vampire Spawn (M)253
71 - 80Mummy (M)190
81 - 90Devourer (L)58
91 - 100Bodak (M)28
This is designed for a blackguard's castle courtyard. I am working up a multiplier to dictate how many of each there are based on the difficulty of the monster. I will put that up when it is done.

BigBro359

First Post
For character sheets, which edition?

3.5, though really any will work. I put this under e3.5 because that's what I play, but other people can benefit from this thread. Just make sure to mark it if it isn't e3.5. Plus, while I don't know how close the editions are to each other, but I imagine that with minor edits you can use the same thing for each edition

Remove ads