ZEITGEIST RangerWickett's 40th birthday request

I turn 40 tomorrow, and the combination of Christmas, birthday, and big round number makes feel like it's acceptable to make a small request. I would very much appreciate if someone got me the gift of a review for ZEITGEIST: Death of the Author. ZEITGEIST: Death of the Author - EN Publishing | ZEITGEIST Adventure Path | D&D 5th Edition | ZEITGEIST For 5th Edition | DriveThruRPG.com

Even something brief would be appreciated.

May all of you have good games and dice that roll just right to create good stories.

Nnesk

Explorer
This is a very worthy request. I have a publisher account so I'm unable to post reviews at all, so I encourage others to do so!

Is there somewhere i can post a review if i got the adventure from the kickstarter?
I'm not sure how @Morrus; fulfilled that one. Did you get a complementary copy from DriveThruRPG, or was it a direct link to download?

I suppose you could always post it as a comment on the Kickstarter? Russ, any ideas?

aco175

Legend
I googled who you share a birthday with to say something smarmy, but got lost in the Insta-Tik-Tube millennials the site was pointing out as famous. I did see Ava Gardner, the actress and Anthony Fauci, the director of the NIH.

I did see tomorrow is National Eggnog Day and National Christmas Eve Day. Cheers.

Remove ads