D&D 5E [RAVENLOFT] [5e] Death House OOC

Yavathol

Explorer
Oh I so prefer unpacking to packing! Thats just a major hassle to try and squeeze everything into the right boxes but unpacking is fun as you get to decide what goes where..

And if there is stuff you want to keep but don't need to get out, leave it in the box in the attic and you have a head start on next time you move!

industrygothica

Adventurer
[MENTION=6799753]lowkey13[/MENTION], would you mind changing the font color of your character sheet? I use the legacy theme for the forums, and the black on black is stressing me out.

Thanks! :)

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
I don't mind changing at all - but I am a little confused (not a new thing!). What do I need to do?

Seems like that somewhere in your post you might have a code that looks like [ COLOR="#000000"], which turns the text to black instead of the default white or grey or whatever color it is. If you take that out, you'll be gold (or white or grey or whatever...)

Hopefully that'll work. Or maybe I just need to change themes. Yuck.

-IG

I think it's an error with the site. I, too, have seen sporadic posts with black-on-black font/background. I don't use the Legacy setting, so I don't think it has much to do with that. And while a post or two of LK's have shown up on my end with black-on-black, so have others' posts in different sub-forums. Too, the other day one of Yavathol's images in the IC appeared incorrectly on my end.

It could be a sign of server stress? In which case I'd better download our three threads for OotA.

Yavathol

Explorer
I've seen that issue with Kamael's image too; some days I'll load the page and its correct, another day and it will be wrong! I thought it might be an issue with tinypic, but that wouldn't explain LKs character sheet.

industrygothica

Adventurer
That's weird. It's still displaying incorrectly, but if there's nothing you can do about it then there's nothing you can do.. :) Hopefully it's not a foreshadowing of another Great Crash. Anyway, thanks for looking into it!

-IG

Remove ads